Groundbreaking. Boosted wear performance. Best-in-class wet grip.
Today, increasing demands on the transportation industry mean fleet owners and managers need to maximise their productivity and minimise operational costs.
Bridgestone’s DURAVIS R002 is the best solution to help fleets lower their operational costs by significantly reducing the cost per kilometre through outstanding wear performance and optimised fuel efficiency.
Discover DURAVIS R002 Product Movie
3) Tests carried out by TÜV SÜD on the request of Bridgestone in November 2019 at the facilities EUPG, Aprilia (Italy) for wet tests, on MAN TGX 26.500, on tyre size 315/80 R 22.5.
Bridgestone DURAVIS R-STEER 002 / R-DRIVE 002 compared to the performances of main competitors in the same segment: Michelin X Multiway 3D XZE / X Multiway 3D XDE,
Continental Hybrid HS3 / Hybrid HD3, Goodyear Kmax S Gen.2 / Kmax D Gen.2. Annex Report No.  Wet braking distance (60 km/h to 0 km/h) in meters: Bridgestone
DURAVIS R002 (24.9), Continental Hybrid (25.3), Goodyear K-max Gen-2 (25.5), Michelin X Multiway 3D (26.1) Lateral wet grip stability (cornering) in meter/second 2: Bridgestone
DURAVIS R002 (3.18), Continental Hybrid (3.14), Goodyear K-max Gen-2 (3.14), Michelin X Multiway 3D (3.15).
Already proven with over 13 fleets, 151 vehicles and over 12,322,853 kilometres*
1) Based on internal field evaluation. Status May 2019.
2) Fuel: Based on calculations with the VECTO tool / CPK: Based on internal field test and average market price. For a 4x2 tractor and trailer combination with DURAVIS R002 315/80R22.5 steer and drive, and 385/65R22.5 trailer tyres compared with the same unit fitted and under same conditions with previous generation R-STEER 001, R-DRIVE 001, and R168 tyres, for an entire fleet based on the following assumptions: fleet size of 150 tractors and trailers, 130,000 km annual mileage per truck, diesel price € 1.2/l. Please note that actual savings may vary as they depend heavily on other factors.
3) Based on values from previous generation R-STEER 001 in comparison with DURAVIS R-STEER 002, in size 315/80R22.5.
4) CO2 reduction projected for an entire fleet based on the following assumptions: fleet size of 150 tractors and trailers, 130,000 km annual mileage per truck, diesel price € 1.2/l.
Reduce your costs with Bridgestone and Webfleet Solutions.
"Our drivers are very satisfied with the good wet grip, especially when
accelerating out of the round about where the previously used tyre brand
could not build up sufficient traction in unloaded condition. Even on snowy
roads there were no problems thanks to the reliable grip. Increased safety
for our drivers!”
August Gschwander, August Gschwander Transport GmbH, Germany
“Thanks to the DURAVIS proposal made by Bridgestone consultants, we have
managed to increase the mileage performance while we were surprised by
the excellent wet behavior. We are very satisfied with the results obtained
since we have reduced our operating cost.”
Javier Gandul Sanz, Transportes Candispe, Spain
LOW DEFORMATION PATTERN DESIGNS
»» STEER: tight pattern and 3D sipes for high cornering power
»» DRIVE: low energy pattern keeping deformation under control, enhancing tyre life and even wear
»» TRAILER: close pattern
»» STEER and DRIVE: Hi-Silica cap compound and new tandem mixing technology
Duravis R-STEER 002
Duravis R-DRIVE 002
Duravis R-TRAILER 002